Saturday, January 16, 2010

Subjects for this semester..

Hello everybody,now I want to tell all of you about subject should I take for this semester. Now I am a part three student. I’m so grateful because I never be a repeaters. I hope my result will be success until I grade in Diploma. I have seven subjects and all of them are more challenge than last semester. So,I should to study hard and smart to get a good result.

The most important subject is Fundamentals of Finance(FIN 262). I said like that because it can affect my result. The credit hour for this subject is 4.00. So,if my result for this subject exhausting,my entire result will be spoil too. FIN262 is study about money.,how to manage money and other asset. Course evaluation for this subject is 15% for test one and two. Quizzes and assignment have 5%. For lecturer’s personal evaluation is 5% also. And the last once 60% for final examination. My lecturer’s name for Finance is Miss Norsaliza. For me,she is beautiful,sweet and cute. But I don’t know what other person’s perception. I enjoy study with her because her lectures is not boring,I easy to understand and she have good explanation. My target is to get a good result and performance for this subject.

I have three subject that have the same credit hour. There are English for Academic Purpose(BELL311), Macroeconomics(ECO211) and Introduction to Statistic(QMT216). All of them have 3.00 credit hour. I will explain BELL311 first. Course evaluation for this subject is 30% for term paper,20% for discussion,10% for attendance and 40% for final. For me this subject is the most difficult one because it needs us to speak and write an essay. Furthermore, my English is quite bad. But I try to do my best and get A+. Sir Ezuwan is my lecturer for this subject. This is my first time teached by him. It is because during last semester I joined the other group. He is a serious and strict man.

I like Macroeconomics(EC0211) too much. For me this subject is very interesting and easy to understand. It studies about economy in Malaysia and other country. My lecturer’s name is Siti Nordiyana. She is quite serious but sometimes she is funny. She has full of high spirit for explain to us although she is new lecturer here. I hope I can score for this subject and get a better result than microeconomics.

Introduction to Statistics(QMT216) is the new subject I should study. Before this I never study about this subject and this is the first time. Course evaluation for QMT216 is 10% to test 1,test 2,project (group),assignment and quizzes. 60% for final. My lecturer’s name is PM Ruhana Zainuddin and she is a pious women. She always give us some advice about religion. She also always tells us about her experience. I always hear,students said her class is boring. But for me is wrong. My target is to get A+ for QMT216.

I have two subjects that have same credit hour. There are Fundamental of Islamic Economics (CTU241)and Arab(BAB101). But I will explain CTU 24I first. My lecturer for this subject is Ustazah Siti Aisyah Sokhibul Fadil. She has a good attitudes,kind person,low profile and pious women. She come from Kuala Lumpur. I’m so excited to study with this subject because I get a good lecturer and not difficult because this subject used malay language. She also good in Arabic. I was taken subject about Ctu in part 1 and 2. And I get both of them A. I hope I will get better than last semester.

Arab is also new subject for me. Last I study in subject Arab when I’m still primary school. So.I must to study hard to catch up this subject. My lecturer’s name is Ustaz Abdul Rahman. He is a good person. Comfortable study with him. Until now we are not study many thing about Arab. I hope for this subject I will get A+.

And the last once is Kemusa(HPD118). This subject has only 1.00 credit hour. Activity for this subject are we should sale whatever things to get experience. And we must interview saleman and get information about sales from him/her. My lecturer’s name is Nurul Haida Johan. She is a good women.
I hope I will get A+ for this subject. That all….

No comments:

Post a Comment