Wednesday, January 6, 2010

About me


On Wednesday morning,on 23 Mei 1990,at 8.26 a.m. I was born in this world. My parents was giving the best name to me,Erien Noorshafhika. I come from Jempol,Negeri Sembilan. For this year,my age is 20 years old.

I like chatting,hang out with my family,shopping and sometimes I’m just to be window shopper. For me life is so complicated. Sometimes I feel happy,sad and bored in my life. As we know human always do a mistakes and I also too. I have do a lot of mistakes. But I will try to be the best person and to think of new ways of doing thing,new approaches,to problem solving,to think ‘outside the box’.

I love my family too much. I try to make them happy with me. My father’s name is Yusof Afandi bin Ahmad. He does not do any work because he not feeling very well. My mother’s name is Faridah binti baharudin. She is a housewife. I have four siblings and all of them are girls. I am the last once. My first sister was married 0n 21 November 2008. She will be the mother on this year. I’m so excited about that. Hopefully,the baby is very cute like me.

Now I am study at Uitm Segamat. Before I coming this uitm, I was school at SMK Dato’ Haji Abdul Samad,Port Dickson. At there I was getting many experience about life. I love my all old friends very much and I hope all of them will be success and happy with their life now. At Uitm Segamat, I am graduated with a diploma in banking. I was enjoying about my study. This course is very interesting. It show me and my friends how to allocated the account money,manage sale,planning and others.

At Uitm Segamat,I also have made some new friends and they are very helpful. For me,friend is so important. I can not imagine how my life would be without friend.

All of must have dreams. I also too. I dream of successful careers,loving families and perhaps,a blissfully happy retirement. I wish to become excellent banker. I started work soon after I graduated with degree. Because if I have diploma only,I will get many competitors to get a job. I think that’s all about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment