Saturday, January 23, 2010

My roommates........

Hello everybody. We meet again!!!! As usually,I want to tell you about my a new story. For now I want story about my roommates. First of all,I hope all of you will be enjoy with my story. I will try my best to make you all enjoy for this story.

From part 1 until now,I stay at Mutiara College; furthermore, I don’t ever want to change to other college because I already fell in love to this college. The reason why I love so much this college is because I have already blend to it and this is the place where i can easily study, chatting with my roommates. My room number is 315 and I got the same room for 2 semester(2009-2010). My room is at the highest level at Mutiara College. I enjoy stay in this room but sometimes I feel bored. It is because all my roommates is a silent person. But I try to talked with them,but they give just a little bit respond. For the first week,we got a small fighted. We got just misunderstanding. Because of that,our relationship is not good. I always spending my time with other friends,because I feel more happy with my friends than my roommates. I have four roommates and only have one senior.

First, I want to introduce about my only one or single senior. She have an uniq and interesting name,Aspa Zarina bt You Huddin. I’m just call her sis Aspa. But sometimes she used Jai and Along as a nickname. My first perception when I looked her, I feel she have good attitude. She is a part 5 student,study with Diploma in Business study and she only have 2 semester to grade in diploma. Surely I want to see her grade on time and continue her study with degree. She come from Selangor and she have a big family’s problem,but I can story to you all because its so private. I’m so pity and at the same time I respect with her. She looked courageous although she have a big problem like that. She dream to be a doctor when she finish her study. After finish spm she join a PLKN,and it is a sweet memory for her. She wished she will get to change her family’s lifestyle to be more successful.

Fana is a second-year student at Uitm Segamat. She is a part 3 student,with Diploma in Business Study. Her full name is Nur Farhanah bt Rosli and she is the most silent person than other my roommates. She don’t like to talked,gossip,study with me and her friends also. She like stay only in room and do assignment herself and sometimes read the magazine. She come from Damansara and her family is loaded. She was born on 17 June 1990 at Hospital Universiti Kuala Lumpur. I don’t know many thing about her because we are not close. She dream to be a business women after she grade master. She like watching television,reading magazine and comics,chicken rice,fresh orange and other. Her sweet memory is get continued study at Universiti Teknology Mara.

And the last person is Nazatul Jasmine bt Kassim. I just call her Jasmine. She is a part 3 student,with Diploma in Banking,same with my course and we are the same part. She was born on 9 February 1990 at Hospital Ampuan Afzan,Kuantan. During her free time,Jasmine love to read. She enjoy reading a wide variety of subject. Her favourite author is Hahadiat Akasha and she has read all his novel. At home,Jasmine like to cook for her family. She is always trying out new recipe. She can be a great cooker. Her sweet memory are joining competition in Karangkraf and be one of the finalise of Mustika Ratu.

In addition,I hope we can improve our relationship and make both of us enjoy to stay together at this room. After that,I hope for next semester I will get a best roommates.

No comments:

Post a Comment