Sunday, January 31, 2010

10 facts about myself...

Hello!!! How are you???? Hope fine. Now I want to tell you all 10 facts about myself. All person in this world surely have something that his/her like or does not like. As we know, human have different behavior or attitudes. If all person are the same, of course life will be boring and not interesting. Variety of person behavior make life more enjoy and feel delight.


First of all, I want to tell you about my bad behavior. I am a hot tempered. I very easy to angry when my satisfied can not fulfilled. But I easy to calm again if someone that make me angry apologized to me. When I’m in an appealing condition, I cannot control myself. I cannot think a good thing, cannot do any work, cannot focus for my study. When I have a big problem, I will story to my close friend, spending my time with them. So, I feel much better.


Another my bad behavior is I easily ashamed but not at all. It will make me not comfortable with myself. As example, when I speaking, talking and I’m try to present something and at the same time all person look at me, I will feel ashamed. But I sure many of you same like me right??? Another matter make me ashamed when someone that I like know I like him, many boys look at me, and when I wrong but before that I’m so confident its true. Hehe..


All of you of course have a pet right??? I have too. It is a most cute cat and I love it too much. I call it Comel and that name is given by my mom. I like to hug it and sleep with Comel. My mom always angry with me when I kiss or hug Comel when I sleep. It is because Comel’s fair will make me cough and difficulty in breathing or asthma. Before that, I have another cat. It is Putih. But Putih was died one day before happy eid. I’m so sad because I was assumed that cat is a part of my family. But I cannot do anything and I’m tried to accepted it.


I don’t like when someone angry, urge, or advised earnestly to me. I will accept that if their advised in a good way but if another way, it will make me angry, sulking and moody to talking with them. Especially, that urge become from my parents. I really can not accepted when my parent urge me in not normal condition. It will make me more angry and not respected to them. And I will silent until they talk with me first.


I like to listening music. Music make my life happy, please greatly, not boring and other. I can accept all types of music. The most music that I like is slow song because I like peaceful. But not at all I listening music. I cannot hear the music when I’m studying. I cannot focus to study and remember what I’m reading when I’m do it. But have sentence person can do it, but I need silent environment to get a study smart.


Why people must be hypocrite??? I don’t like person like that and that person will make me hatred and disgust with them. People like that just kind in front of another person but at behind do a good thing. I like that person showing an actual behavior although his/her behavior an appealing. Hypocrite person is a dangerous person. It is because, they will make another person fight. Because of that, I try to avoid friend with that person because I know I will get more disadvantage than advantage have friend like that.


Sleep is the one of my hobbies. When I do not have any work, I will sleep at a long time. For me, sleep is very delicious especially when my sleep not disturbance. Sleep can make me forgot with all my problem. But my time for sleep is not consistent. It is because time for sleeping in a day is a long than a night. At the night, I was spending my time with sms, calling, and others. Although I know it not good for my healthy, but it’s a normal for me. So I cannot changed it.


I’m a jealous person, when someone that I love give more attention to another person, I feel so jealous and I will think a bad thing about them. I have a boyfriend. As we know, surely we must love our boyfriend. When he not sms, calling, tell me where he’s now, I will feel worried but at the same time I will think he have another girl. I think like that because I feel so jealous. Sometimes, our relationship become appealing because I cannot control my jealous.


Another sleep, dreaming is also one of my hobbies. I always dream one day I will be a most gorgeous, success, and excellent person. When I dream, I feel happy and I feel that dream will really be. Place that I like to dream is in a car. I don’t know why. From I children, until now, I very like dream in a car. I know without effort I cannot achieve whatever I dream. So I must do my best.


And the last one, I am afraid to drive. I already have license but until now I still afraid to drive. Before I get the license, I’m so excited to got it. But when I have it, I don’t used it. It cause damage right??? I constancy, after I finish my study, I will study again how to drive and I will practice it. I think that all for now and we will me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment