Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My wishes.....

I always dream to be rich women. All of you of course have a same dream right??? When I see another person have a big house, luxury car and others, I feel to be like that. Life will be more interesting when whatever I want, I will easily get it. As we know, not easy to be rich. We must give big effort to achieve it. I’m just dream, it not mean I not thankful what I have today. I’m still happy with my life now although I don’t have get what I am desire like a big house, a big car and many types of luxury.

Do you like if another person especially your friend angry with you??? Of course you doesn’t like right. Friend is so important for our life. I am desire makes everyone happy with me. When I can makes my all friend feel cheerful, it can make our relationship be goodness. And at the same time, I will get many friends that can make our life more joyful and lucky.

Now I’m just a simple girl. I’m not too gorgeous and not too ugly. Hehehe. But I always wish for everyone said me a gorgeous girl since it will give me a big smile and me a confidence to do work. Have another person said me cute, sweet, gorgeous but it not always. It only sometimes. Although I’m just a simple girl, but I’m try to improve myself and make another person comfort to friend with me. When I’m gorgeous, surely I have many friend and it will make me popular. All people will praise me and said “Erien is the gorgeous once”.Hahaha.....

Do you always think to be a popular???? I always think about that. But I don’t want to be popular like artist. I just want to be a popular among my friends and all people near of me. Such as all important thing refer to me and I will give a good idea and I can satisfied whatever all people want and need. At the same time, any committee I will take a part and I will organize any event under an association or something like that.

Life is so complicated. We cannot provide or satisfied all people near of us want and need. When we do something, have a part of people like it, and another people don’t like it. So I always dream all people especially my family and all my friends love me and understanding what I want to do. Sometimes, my family so control my life and cannot give me enjoy but only concentrate with my study. It’s so boring right??? As teenagers like me of course want to hangout and shopping with my friend because it can release my tension.

My English now is not good very well. I interest to be a good speaker and make everybody attract to hear it. As example, when I present something in the class, I want my language is fluent and everybody understand it. When I speaking, all people look at me and love to hear it. At my primary school, I have a good speaker friend. She always is a mc for any event in my school. I love to hear her story because she has a lot of energy when she speaks. So it not becomes boring.

Loving is common matter especially for teenagers. Many of them want their couple is perfect more than ever for girl. I also wish for find a good and handsome man to be a future husband. But now, I always see many of handsome boys just couple for a short time because they think they will get another girl easily. I very hate boy like that.

After that, I desire to be brave and have high confidence in whatever I do. I always feel nervous when presentations in the class do. I’m so hope I can present very well and talk very confidence. I also want to drive car because until now I do not brave to drive although I have a license.
Sometimes when I feel so tired, I always feel like to be a most excellent person without any effort. Have a sentence person I look, they just need a little bit effort to get a good result in their exam. There is no fair since another person that study hard just get a common result. I always get a same situation. My effort to prepare the exam is harder than another student but my result until now not excellent. At times, I will fed-up to continue our study.

The most important that I wish is died in piousness condition. I’m so afraid if I die while I’m not preparing yet. As a common human, I cannot avoid to do a sin. Every so often, though I know it a wrong, but I’m still does it. I always hope, I will be among piety people when I’m already do not life in this world. Hope all of you realize with I said just now.

No comments:

Post a Comment