Monday, March 15, 2010

HaTe tHiS ToO MuCh!!!!

Hello everybody!!! How are you??? Hope fine. Now I want tell to all of you about what matter that I doesn’t like or hate. Hopefully all of you will be cheerful to hear it.

Firstly, I always avoid making another person angry with me because I’m so extreme dislike it. When I do some mistake, my parent will try their best to reproach me for keep away from I hurt about it. Or the word avoid me from be in a moody or small heart with their reprove. I have four siblings and me the last one. From I childhood until now whatever I request from my parent, Insha’Allah my parent fulfilled it. I not become from a rich family, but my parents am hardworking person to change our lifestyle being more excellent.

Secondly, about my friend attitudes such as hypocrite, selfish, full of pride and something like this that I hatred and tend to me for make a distance from them. First time I step here (Uitm Segamat), I always think how I can get a good friend like my best friends when I still study at secondary school. Whatever happen we are always together. But, it’s not easy to get it. But now I was get it. It is SIGS group. For me, friend is so important to me since friend will make my life more cheerful. When I have a problem, I will spend my time with my friend because when I sitting with them, my problem will be loss by a big laugh. I love SIGS group !!!

Most of you probability have the same like me. I’m sure that!!! What are you feel when something that you want, you can’t get it. Angry? Fuming? I’m so disgusting when that happen being to me. I wish I will obtain in whatever I want since it makes me happy. I can give apologize if it’s happen one or two times. Condition it always will make cannot control myself.

Fight with other person is one of the bits that I don’t like. It is because when I’m fight with my friends, my life will not enjoy and I will feel alone. I’m easy to feel angry when something that I like was begun. As a student, sometimes we got brawl during do a working in group. To find a best partner is not unproblematic because not every time we must together with my best friend.

I love relax!!! It will make my life calm without thinking about any work. So, I hate get many of work since I cannot spend too many time to sleep, I cannot chatting or gossip for a long time with my friend. It will get a trouble because I always postpone my work or assignment and it tend me to do not that work. Postpone my work is the one of my habit. Because of that I don’t like if my life busy.

After that, I don’t like if have any person disturb my good sleep. When I’m so tired, I need a rest to give back my energy since if I not get an enough rest my life become moody. While my sleep disturbance, it’s not easy for me to sleep again though I’m still tired. So, if that happen begin, my work will not excellent since I don’t have energy and cannot think very well.

Are you always got many problems at the same time??? Of course yes right??? I always am like that. When it’s happen to me, my life will not delight. Although I try to smile and laugh, but it’s not look me sincerely. Got a many problem will disturb my sleep since I until the end of time I think about that problem.

To know a results exam is more nervous than do an exam. Surely, I wish all my result is good than other person. When I got a best result, other friend will respect to me and made me as their revision when have any problem about their study. Because of that, I don’t like get an appalling result since it will make me not confidence to study yet. I think all my friend will said me so dull.

Other than snake, I more hate to a frog although that frog not disturb my life. When I see a frog near to me, I will scream because I hate frog too much.

And the last one, I Don’t like when have another person busybody with my problem or others. Sometimes have a problem cannot share with public because it’s so private. Nowadays, we can look many of people always busybody with other people problem. I’m very hate about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment